ABOUT

Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Favourite~ Grand Designs Revisted has finally arrived!!!

I have been really looking forward to the new series Grand Designs Revisted which has recently started airing on The Lifestyle Chanel on Foxtel. Presented by Design Expert Kevin McCloud this new series returns to the homes to see how the designs and homes have progressed. I love seeing the transformations. The first episode revisted the Shaws who transformed a crumbling shell of a Castle in the Yorkshire Dales, called Hellifield Castle, above, into the most beautiful home below. It is now a B&B to help pay for its upkeep.... Imagine staying in this beautiful place. Can't wait for the next episode!







All images are from the Hellifield Castle website. If you click on the photo you can see the whole image.

5 comments:

  1. The slate porch overlooking the hills looks very relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Grand Designs, I could watch them all on a loop 24/7. Wish I had Foxtel, will have to wait till it's on free to air.
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this show! Since we moved we havent yet got cable tv connected, so I've missed this show terribly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this show too but we unfortunately don't have cable. Sometimes I can catch an episode on ABC :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Dear.. seems I need foxtel...!!! beautiful!!!

    Katherine I forgot to look for the moon last night.. did you? may have to try again tomorrow... have a great weekend.. xxx Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment we love to read them

Related Posts with Thumbnails