ABOUT

Thursday, March 18, 2010

And the winner is .....


SANDY!!! from Sandy's Place. How exciting! I popped all the names into a hat, vintage hat of course and drew a name out old school style. I know you will love these cloths Sandy and I can't wait to send them to you. A big thank-you to everyone who left a comment to enter the competition , I have really enjoyed it so look out for another give away happening in the future...maybe with a retro theme next time, or beach, maybe Deco.... who knows. To contact email boathome@bigpond.net.au

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Sandy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How appropriate for Sandy to win your vintage cloths! I can't wait for your next giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sandy CONGRATS, you so deserve it my love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Sandy!!! lucky girl
    and thanks to you Katherine for creating the fun xxx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh congratulations to me - thankyou Katherine I am jumping out of my skin. Can't wait to get these gorgeous table cloths thanks so much. Sandy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment we love to read them

Related Posts with Thumbnails