ABOUT

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Some pictures of some items I have listed on ebay tonight

Today in between showers of rain we managed to photograph and measure some items for ebay this week.
Remember these ? Retro fold up bike, folds in half so you can put it in your car boot.
Thick Pine and cedar Antique Table.



Pair of mid century Chiswell stepdown chairs which are so groovy....
watch
carefully,
The seat steps down and creates an arm and lovely low slung look.

To see all my ebay auctions for this week please click here or you can email me at boathome@bigpond.net.au

4 comments:

  1. Love those step down chairs Katherine! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katherine, great to catch-up. Thanks for your lovely comment on my last post. You are so right!! More incredible finds. I'm so wanting that Antique table. Can you imagine what's under that!? Pruxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment we love to read them

Related Posts with Thumbnails