Today is a day for saying thank-you firstly to the lovely Michelle at Paper Tree Design
for the Versatile Blogger Award. Michelle is a very talented artist and a fellow Brissie girl and makes the most amazing things. Thanks Michelle, sorry again it has taken me so long to accept. As a recipient of the award I have to say 7 things about myself that you may not know...so here we go.
1. I bought my first piece of furniture (vintage of course) for my future house at age 12.
2. I still own this piece despite the fact that thousands of items have come through my hands over the years.
3. I was a child bride...well almost, married at 19.
4. I am an "army brat" and loved my childhood living on army bases and going to school in army trucks.
5. As such I went to seven different schools.
6. I didn't learn to drive until after the birth of my third child....at age about 27.
7. My gorgous youngest child Lotte, pictured below, now aged 10, is intellectually and physically disabled, we don't know why, just one of those things...
The next thing I need to do is of course pass on this award, which is just too hard I say, I love too many wonderful blogs, so I just say grab an award folks!
The next bit of business is a big, big thankyou to the sweetest of sweet people, Jenette at My Sweet Prints for sending me these lovely hair clips, she made, for Lotte...I won her fab give away. They arrived a couple of days ago and Lotte's fav's are the green ones as they match her wheel chair. Hope you all have a lovely weekend...hope you find some treasures too...