ABOUT

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Time for tea...




Look at these darling tea cosies.... (you know the little knitted cover you put on your tea pot to keep it warm) You don't need to love a cup of tea to enjoy their loveliness or admire the skill and love that went into creating them. I could see them on a wall..or displayed on a kitchen dresser, but they would certainly add a bit of charm to a tea party. They will be off to the Garden Centre, 999 Stanley Street East, East Brisbane...To contact us please email boathome@bigond.net.au

1 comment:

  1. OMG...I just ADORE them...

    AND I love the material re your last post..

    HEY..my son lives on the gold coast...SOOO I AM well over DUE for a MUM visit...& to go to brissie to check out your store!!

    gorgeous gorgeous goodies..

    xx andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment we love to read them

Related Posts with Thumbnails