ABOUT

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Something for everyone on EBAY tonight.








Tonight on ebay we will be listing a bit of everything from an old school bike and garden tools to a beautiful display cabinet and an interesting seat which I think would be fun made into booth style seating. (Don't you just love booths in kitchen or games rooms!) Some of the items are pictured above.
You can go straight to my auctions on ebay by clicking here
To contact me directly please email boathome@bigpond.net.au

1 comment:

  1. Oh Darn Katherine
    I wish you would stop posting things I love.. hahaha... I'm on vacation at present .. so being a contractor that mean.. sans le moolah!!

    The moon thingy has always been on my sidebar,, I think you are usually distracted by Ginger!! haha... she does almost outshine the moon doesn't she?? Take care xx Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment we love to read them

Related Posts with Thumbnails