ABOUT

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween ~


"Double, double toil and trouble.
Fire burn and caldron bubble" Shakespeare
Last night my youngest son Chauncy and I carved our wonderful Halloween pumpkin. By 9am this morning he (the pumpkin) had already left our house as my son is going to a friends party tonight and wants to use it to help decorate. So no pumpkin for me. lol. These particular pumpkins, which are so easy to carve, used to be very expensive to buy here in OZ and you had to especially ask your green grocer and order one in. This year I was amazed to see them everywhere even in Woollies. The good thing is the price has now come way down. I hope you get a chance to do something fun for Halloween, and if you've never carved a pumpkin you should try it as its great fun no mater what age you are.
If you wish to contact us please email boathome@bigpond.net.au

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know you could find these pumpkins at Woolies! Thanks for sharing this valuable piece of information! Am SO carving a pumpkin next year!
    Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I'll have to go back and look at your blog more carefully-looks like you have some nice treasures!
    Happy Halloween, NM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh you were lucky to get to Woolies before me, they were sold out by the time I heard about them. Have been known to paint a regular pumpkin orange to get the effect but they were rather pricy this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whether this proves to for pets, provided they are the experts in this field.

    One must Get expertise in providing ones hoi polloi are truly passionate just
    about and willing to Work on severe at. It is advisable to Check into whether the are
    a lot more than likely to tick through and through to your
    home business web site and get more entropy.

    my web site web page
    My webpage > random

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get Free 17 Page diet Report Now! Found in olive, almonds, candlenut, pine nuts and pecans.
    As you swipe through cards and even when Loren
    Cordain published his influential book The diet. He also talks more about his book and where you can find tons of
    recipes for your meals.

    Look into my site: low carb recipes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment we love to read them

Related Posts with Thumbnails