ABOUT

Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday favourite~ Buttons!!


I LOVE Vintage Buttons. I rarely do anything with them and I don't collect them but as Kristen will confirm, when I get a tin or jar of old buttons I will waste many good working hours pouring over them and examining them for pretty glass ones or unusual shapes etc. The other day I had an idea to create some interesting shoes using buttons. I purchased a couple of cheap pairs of ballet flats and because they were cheap, they were very easy to sew buttons onto. Sewing buttons on is, I must say, one of my only sewing skills, if you could even call it a skill. So now I have found another way to waste time in the love of buttons.

If you want to see earler Friday favourites please scroll down.

2 comments:

  1. wow! you are talented...you've obviously got an eye for colour and detail, the shoes turned out great!!! Tu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such a pleasant idea, paragraph is fastidious,
    thats why i have read it fully
    my page - garden centres in kent

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment we love to read them

Related Posts with Thumbnails