ABOUT

Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday favourite







I am often asked if I have any favourite things that I have kept from our years of buying and selling or if I collect anything. I don't strictly collect anything, but like Maria in the Sound of Music, ... I do have a few of my favourite things... Some of which have grown to include a few of the same things. So each Friday I thought it would be fun to feature some of these. Where to begin?? As we are theoldboathouse I thought I would show you my sailor dolls. Several of which I have sitting together on a door shelf in my kitchen and are always a favourite with guests. These were originally sold on Ocean liners and they have the name of the liner on their hats. Here are some pictures of a few of them.
Click to enlarge images.
If you need to contact me my email is boathome@bigpond.net.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment we love to read them

Related Posts with Thumbnails